|My favorite, favorite people; Father's Day 2012|
- To say "Old Milk!" instead of "Oh Shit!" when something goes unexpectedly wrong. (Now she combines the two...."Oh shit. Old milk!" When we stop laughing every time she says shit, she might stop saying it...)
- To dance the babushka with arms crossed while saying "Russia Russia Russia Russia".
- To dance the Robot.
- To say "mommy's butt" when asked where wind comes from.
- An improvised song with hand movements about how to make scrambled eggs that has now been sung about 50 times this weekend.
- A secret handshake - they started this a few months ago but I smile extra big when I see them do it.
- How to suck the inside of a french fry up through a straw. (Savvy blew through the straw instead at the Mansion diner -- spitball potatoes anyone? Thankfully, she didn't hit anyone.)
- The art of thumb wrestling.
- Beginner bowling principles using an improvised lane of squishy blocks, wooden shapes and a big ball.
- How to balance a spoon on her nose - a bit more practice and she'll have this essential life skill down pat:
Today was a good day! Lots of smiles, lots of taking care of daddy, lots of fun, and the beautiful sound of a little girl saying "Happy Father's Day" ("happy fodo dae") for the first time just before bedtime.
|She's so much braver with her father. Even went down the big spiral slide!|
|Both gesturing "c'mon mom".|
|Showing daddy her climbing skillz.|